Skip to content
How can I reach the customer support team?
- Xubster.com has an efficient customer service system that works from Monday to Friday.
- If you have questions about the cloud hosting services, contact customer support via email ticketing on the company website.
- You can also call a hotline available on the contact page.
Can I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel your premium subscription by contacting customer support.
- However, according to the company’s general terms and conditions, users can waive their cancellation rights due to special rules guiding online payments.
Can I upload any file on Xubster.com?
- You can upload different files, including your favorite music, video, or documents.
- While uploading your files on the cloud platform, ensure you don’t infringe on Xubster’s terms of service.
- You shouldn’t upload any content containing malicious viruses, pornographic, racist, or offensive content.
- Any material that violates copyright infringement laws is also not allowed on the Xubster.com platform.
Can I resume my download after an internet or power interruption?
- Xubster has a download resume feature for premium users.
- If there’s a power outage or you lost your internet connectivity, you can resume from where you stopped.
- Xubster premium users can also pause downloads if necessary.
How can I upload my files on Xubster?
- Xubster has three methods for data upload.
- You can upload your files via the file transfer protocol.
- The file transfer protocol is very efficient for transferring very bulky files.
- You can upload your files using a web browser.
- Simply select the upload button on the dashboard and choose files to upload.
- You can also use a remote browser to upload your files.
- A remote browser uses a link to issue an upload command to the service provider from any location.